Monday, November 15, 2010

trip to Brighton - a weekend outdoors

Hello

just as I said before, this weekend I went to the south coast, the place called Brighton. But haven't been in Brighton town at all, was outdoors all the time. even though it was raining had a wonderful time enjoying the nature....seaside, woods, fields, sheep... let the pics speak for me :)

I will only say that it was an amazing city break weekend, exactly what I needed...

One of the house boats. Yes, ppl live there.

Thats the way towards the seaside. Pic taken from google.
On the way to the seaside


The hill behind me is the first of the seven sisters.

on the beachu can find starfish, crabs, shells... all dead...

Here you can see six of the seven sisters, we are standing by the seventh.

Beachy Head
Beachy Head. A popular place to suicide.

2 comments:

  1. Nuostabios nuotraukos :) Kur kitas kelionÄ—s punktas (be Londono)? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berlynas :) bet tik po triju savaiciu, ateinancius du savaitgalius turiu pilna veiklos mieste... bet tikrai dar vaziuosiu kur nors UK gamtu paziuret, nes tikrai zavinga...

    ReplyDelete